Selasa, 08 April 2014

Silent Moment

To the lonely road, lonely myself, lonely soul...


I walked across an (empty) city.
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand.
I felt the earth beneath my feet.
Sat by the air, the sound, the sunny verandah, and the fallen light on my book,
and the children, and it made me complete.
I seized every details freely, without someone i knew behind my back.
It felt like a bird.


PEKALONGAN IN MY HAND.
#pattern #sneaker #pedicab

#fence #gate pagar rumah kami selalu terbuka, kami rumah yang cukup ramah. Welcome home :)

02.00 P.M.

Laughter!

Happy Children

On the gutter, a poorly leaf

Lines of Bottles And Cigarettes

Akik

80an-90an

I love people and i hate other people, not so many, when i was a lonely ranger!

Tend to be loners, though I can also be very social.

6 komentar:

  1. Ehh bentar,, di bawah itu bukannya ikan ya? kok kecebong?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Ikanku namanya Kecebong!
      Kecebong 1, Kecebong 2, Kecebong 3!

      Hapus
  2. liat foto yang paling akhir itu bikin pengen nyanyi,, andaaiiii,, aku tlah dewasaaaa,,, dilanjut dengan.. anddd iiiiiiiiiaiiiiiiiiiaiiiiiii will alwaaayyyss,,, love yooooouuuuuuuu,,, iiii will alwayy love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,,,, DING!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Dan yang jualan kaset cerita macem-macem soal kaset, piringan hitam, musik indie, dan live music di Pekalongan kayak gimana. Penjual yang antusias bercerita feat pendengar yang haus cerita.

      Hapus
    2. Oia? waahhh penjualnya punya passion dibidang musik.. keren

      Hapus